Thursday, July 12, 2007

Day six in London

Well, today was very unproductive for me. I went to class today tired as every other day, came home and just passed out on my bed for the rest of the day.

I just needed a day to rest and not go anywhere. I haven't even been here one week and I'm already drained of energy.

I also love how almost $19,000 was invested in this program and I can't even get a decent fucking washing machine in my room. Now everything that was white going into the wash came out blue. Oh boy oh boy do I love it here. Just when I think things are getting better, it just makes me sick all over again.

I’m going to sleep soon so I don’t have to look at my ruined socks, tanktop and white AFI shirt. Bye for now. I miss you all more than ever.

<3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hit that white stuff with some bleach (about a cup a load) and it will be back to white. Lesson learned. You're still getting used to the time change, not that you are ever a ball of fire. You're not missing anything here other than the 95 degree heat. It's brutal I tell ya. Do something fun this weekend. Love, Mom

Emmasensei said...

Haha, Mike, chill. This is shizz everybody has to deal with when they go away to college, but you lived at home. Don't you appriciate your dear mother all the more now? We can all already tell that you will learn more in the next three months than you ever did in college before.

Emmasensei said...

Oh, and don't pour the bleach directly on your clothes. You have to put the clothes in, turn on the washing machine and wait for it to fill up with water first, and then dump the bleach in the water. I think Mom is assuming you'd know this, that foolish woman

Anonymous said...

Details, details.

Anonymous said...

I can't figure out how to call you from here. I keep getting Liz? Call us sometine this weekend. Love my Mikey.