Monday, July 16, 2007

Day ten in London

Today wasn't all that exciting really. I had two classes today, History of Art and Global Environmental Issues. Heart-pounding excitement, I know.

I went to another pub tonight and had some bonding time with one of the other roommates, talking about music and local shows and stuff like that. It was pretty cool.

I finally found Cheez-its here too. Although, I have to take an hour and a half train ride to the commissary inside the military base in Bicester to get them. Definitely worth it though. I can't function without them.

I have to get some sleep now. I have a tendency to drift in and out of sleep sitting up in class. I don't understand it though. I'm wide awake at 8:30 in the morning every day but as soon as I sit down in a classroom, it hits me like a bus.

Bye for now, I miss you all.

<3

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Michael,

Glad to hear that things are going better for you. We love the pictures you posted. Take care and have fun. Oh! I'll make sure you have a fresh box of cheese-its when you get home.

-Dad

metrohh said...

Haha, thanks dad. That would be awesome. I really miss American food.

Anonymous said...

I hope you find some of your classes interesting, at least enough to keep you awake. Have you thought about buying a coffee pot? Also, have you used you video camera at all? I'm anxious to see some videos.

metrohh said...

My art class is pretty interesting but that's about it really. I think I do need to look into buying a coffee pot. I can't function without one haha.

I still have to get my camera running so hopefully next weekend I can use it when we go to Warwick Castle. It just gets a little cumbersome because I'm constantly looking in my bag and in my pockets to make sure I have my wallet, passport book, rail card, oyster card, camera, keys and a ton of other crap. I'm definitely on top of all that haha. I promise to make good use of my camera while I'm here though.

susan said...

I love the pics Mike. Keep em comin! Glad you are adjusting better. Love, Aunt Susan