Not having a chance to sleep in is taking its toll on me these past couple weeks. I was planning on sleeping in tomorrow but since there were no classes last Monday they decided to have a makeup day tomorrow. Then Saturday I have to be up at 8:00 in the morning to go back to Oxford. I don’t care what is going on or what anyone says, I’m sleeping till 4:00 in the afternoon on Sunday. I’m just so exhausted.
I didn’t do much today really. Haha, what a surprise, right? I talked to Caroline today which is always nice. She’s too sweet to me. It’s the brief conversations with good people that keep me going. It always makes it easier to be so far away from home.
I have to get some sleep now. A fantastically lame day of school awaits me tomorrow. Bye bye for now. I miss you all.
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Michael,
Get some rest, Mike. Did you get a chance to purchase a fan for your bedroom? Try to stay comfortable and make sure you eat.
It's always good to hear from you. Today with the heat index was 109 degrees!
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment