So I made it. I don't know how I made it but I did. I'm finally in England.
Me and Jeff had a nonstop 8 hour flight from Tampa to Gatwick today. We didn't sleep at all. The food was amazing. We had nobody sitting anywhere near us. We watched Ghost Rider. It was a terrible movie.
I'm sorry if what I'm typing is all a jumble of scattered thoughts. I'm really, really tired right now so please bear with me.
It's about 12:30 PM right now which probably means that it's around 7:30 AM the day before there. I'm actually at Jeff's friend Mike O'neil's house on a military base right now getting something to eat and then jumping on a train to London to get our house keys and get moved in.
Bleh, no shower in two days. I feel kind of gross.
I took some pictures while I was on the plane which I will upload on here as soon as possible. I'm on Mike's computer right now until I get to the flat were staying in and get the wifi set up.
I have to go now, steaks on the grill then an hour train ride to London. I hope sleep will be factored into my schedule sometime tonight.
I miss you all!
<3
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Day one: arrival in England
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, Mikey. I'm sooo glad to hear that you made it. Sounds like things are happening fast. Enjoy! Love You.
Thanks mom. I still need to get my cell phone up and running though. It's telling me I need to enter a PIN number which I think they emailed to you. Can you email it to me once you find out what it is? Love you too.
pm5k4999@yahoo.com
Post a Comment